Pages

Follow our story from the start! - click "newer posts" at the end of each page

10.13.2010

Living in the Fine Print

I saw my therapist today and expressed how things are going and what kind of stress I'm feeling. She says I'm doing a spectacular job and after it's all over I should open a school for troubled boys. Fat lot of help that was.

After that I went to Tio's parent/teacher conference and he's hitting top grades and showing real promise with math, writing and reading. The kid's got brains, good looks, good nature, and talent. He's a natural at sports and academics. Football Captain/Valedictorian type material. Makes shy, ugly kids like I used to be feel pointless. He'll go far and I look forward to helping him reach for his dreams.

A nice Kit moment today: We started reading Alice in Wonderland together tonight and I said I thought that Alice sure did a lot of crying. He suggested she go out on Halloween as a puddle.