Pages

Follow our story from the start! - click "newer posts" at the end of each page

10.27.2010

Trick or Treat


I’m the youngest of 4 brothers and the only one who hasn’t yet started losing hair. Nothing comes out in my comb worth note - until the last couple of days. After a shower I pulled out some serious amounts of hair and didn’t think much about it. Third day in a row, I realize this is significant and wonder if my turn has finally arrived. Too bad, thinks I, but no real surprise. Dad was an egg, Grampa was an egg, great opa was an egg, an the brother closest to my age has some serious shine going on.

What bothered me about it was the texture of the hair felt strange. I looked more closely and realized that what I had was the fibers from Kit’s Lady GaGa wig that he’s going to wear for Halloween. He’s been grooming himself with my comb.