Pages

Follow our story from the start! - click "newer posts" at the end of each page

8.17.2013

Why drinking and driving don't mix



John and I are in for another couple of days without kids...so John thought it would be nice to make bagels while they're away. I just finished making up a batch of bread dough. When it's finished rising, I can stick it in the fridge until we're ready to use it. While I was making up the dough, I couldn't help but chuckle at what Doc said to John while they were out in the car yesterday:

Doc: Grampy - dad says that there are 2 things you shouldn't do while you're driving.

Grampy: Oh really? What are they?

Doc: One is texting and the other is drinking. Drinking and driving don't mix.

Grampy: Oh that's very good to know.

Doc: Do you want to know why drinking and driving don't mix?

Grampy: Sure, Doc, why is that?

Doc: Because when you tip your head back to get a drink, you can't see the road.

Yes, he's very cute - but I'm still looking forward to being alone with dogs and husband...good night and don't forget to hug your loved ones tight.

Tish