Pages

Follow our story from the start! - click "newer posts" at the end of each page

5.16.2011

My spider senses were right

Last week I wondered if things were too calm. Boys doing well, work going fine - must be something coming to screw that up. There was. The next day I lost a significant client and income stream. That was big. Then, later in the week Debbie moved back to town from having disappeared completely on the kids for 10 weeks.

I have some other things on the burner to try and make up the lost income. But there's nothing I can do to make Debbie behave consistently and positively towards the boys. Tish and I have already said we want to move forward not look back. But there is a lot of baggage and her recent disappearance doesn't help. All we can do is hope that she will consider the best interests of the kids before her own.

Next time things are going well, I'll keep my mouth shut.